Google Hot Internet Searches - 8/12/11
2. so you think you can dance winner
3. perseid meteor shower 2011
4. ron paul
5. mitt romney
6. republican debate
7. 30 minutes or less
8. aziz ansari
10. herman cain
Top 10 U.S. Websites - 8/12/11
9. eBay (+1)
10. Craigslist (-1)
iTunes Top 10 Singles - 8/12/11
1. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
2. Headlines - Drake
3. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
4. Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
5. Lighters (feat. Bruno Mars) - Bad Meets Evil
6. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) - Katy Perry
7. Tonight Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae
8. How to Love - Lil Wayne
9. Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
10. I Wanna Go - Britney Spears
Source: Apple iTunes
Top 10 TV Shows in Prime Time - Week Ending 8/7/11
1. America's Got Talent - Tues.
2. America's Got Talent - Wed.
3. The Bachelorette
5. Bachelorette - After Rose
6. 60 Minutes
7. NCIS: Los Angeles
8. Big Brother 13 - Sun.
9. Big Brother 13 - Thurs.
10. Big Brother 13 - Wed.
Source: Nielsen Co
Top 5 Most Viewed Videos on YouTube - Week Ending - 8/12/11
1. Free Candy
2. Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber - Ladies Love Me
3. London Riots - Malaysian Student Mugged
4. Super Mullet
5. Law Rocket & 50BMG!
Top 5 Movies - Week Ending 8/11/11
1. Rise of the Planet of the Apes
2. The Smurfs
3. Cowboys & Aliens
4. The Change-Up
5. Captain America: The First Avenger
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Jim Liebelt
Jim is Senior Writer, Editor and Researcher for the HomeWord Center for Youth and Family at Azusa Pacific University. Jim has over 25 years of experience as a youth and family ministry specialist, and has been on the HomeWord staff since 1998. He has served over the years as a pastor, author, youth ministry trainer, adjunct college instructor and speaker. Jim’s culture blog and parenting articles appear on HomeWord.com. Jim is a contributing author of culture and parenting articles to Crosswalk.com. Jim and his wife Jenny live in Olympia, WA.
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 5/17/13Friday, May 17, 2013
- Depression in Teen Girls Linked to Absent Fathers in Early ChildhoodThursday, May 16, 2013
- Chronic Fatigue in Teens May Be Sign of DepressionWednesday, May 15, 2013
- Teens Who Text and Drive Take Other Driving RisksTuesday, May 14, 2013
- Study Links Adolescent Bullies to Later Criminal BehaviorMonday, May 13, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content