YouTube just turned eight-years-old and the social networking video site keeps growing. YouTube users now upload 100 hours of video every minute (that's over four days of new video each minute!), up from 72 hours per minute this time last year (and 48 hours per minute in 2011.)
Over 1 billion people visit YouTube monthly, which amounts to almost one out of every two people on the Internet.
Source: The Official YouTube Blog
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Focus On Dangers of Caffeine Powder Is IncreasingWednesday, September 17, 2014
- Gameplay Broadcasting May Be the New Big Thing in Streaming EntertainmentTuesday, September 16, 2014
- Television Audience Is Getting OlderMonday, September 15, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/12/14Friday, September 12, 2014
- Teens Who Smoke Marijuana Daily Face Increased RisksThursday, September 11, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content