YouTube just turned eight-years-old and the social networking video site keeps growing. YouTube users now upload 100 hours of video every minute (that's over four days of new video each minute!), up from 72 hours per minute this time last year (and 48 hours per minute in 2011.)
Over 1 billion people visit YouTube monthly, which amounts to almost one out of every two people on the Internet.
Source: The Official YouTube Blog
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Americans Who Remain Single at an Historic HighTuesday, September 30, 2014
- Teen Perceptions of Sexual Activity More Influential Than Peer PressureMonday, September 29, 2014
- What's Hot? 09/26/14Friday, September 26, 2014
- The Younger the Age of First Drink, the Higher the Odds for Problem Drinking LaterThursday, September 25, 2014
- Girls Do Better Than Boys in All School SubjectsWednesday, September 24, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content