YouTube just turned eight-years-old and the social networking video site keeps growing. YouTube users now upload 100 hours of video every minute (that's over four days of new video each minute!), up from 72 hours per minute this time last year (and 48 hours per minute in 2011.)
Over 1 billion people visit YouTube monthly, which amounts to almost one out of every two people on the Internet.
Source: The Official YouTube Blog
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Video Games Do Not Negatively Impact Teen Academic PerformanceWednesday, April 16, 2014
- For Many Teens Formal Sex Education Is Too LateTuesday, April 15, 2014
- 2014 Prom Spending Down But Still CostlyMonday, April 14, 2014
- What's Hot? 04/11/14Friday, April 11, 2014
- Booze Brands in Pop Lyrics May Spur Teen DrinkingThursday, April 10, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content