YouTube just turned eight-years-old and the social networking video site keeps growing. YouTube users now upload 100 hours of video every minute (that's over four days of new video each minute!), up from 72 hours per minute this time last year (and 48 hours per minute in 2011.)
Over 1 billion people visit YouTube monthly, which amounts to almost one out of every two people on the Internet.
Source: The Official YouTube Blog
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 12/06/13Friday, December 06, 2013
- Five Teen Trends for 2014 And BeyondThursday, December 05, 2013
- Teens' Social Media Can Hurt College ChancesWednesday, December 04, 2013
- Study: Parents Clueless About Tech's Dangers to Teen HearingMonday, November 25, 2013
- What's Hot? 11/22/13Friday, November 22, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content