YouTube just turned eight-years-old and the social networking video site keeps growing. YouTube users now upload 100 hours of video every minute (that's over four days of new video each minute!), up from 72 hours per minute this time last year (and 48 hours per minute in 2011.)
Over 1 billion people visit YouTube monthly, which amounts to almost one out of every two people on the Internet.
Source: The Official YouTube Blog
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- Teens Who Try E-Cigarettes Are More Likely to Try Tobacco TooFriday, March 07, 2014
- What's Hot? 03/07/14Friday, March 07, 2014
- Over Half of Millennials Have Shared a ‘Selfie’Thursday, March 06, 2014
- Judge Rules Against Teen Who Sued Parents for Financial SupportWednesday, March 05, 2014
- Smoking Tied to Changes in the Structure of Teen BrainsTuesday, March 04, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content