A new Harris poll says that YouTube is the top social media brand among America's youth.
The video site beat Facebook as Social Media Brand of the Year in the 13- to 24-year-old age range, according to the 2012 Harris Poll Youth EquiTrend study.
In terms of YouTube’s popularity, other studies have shown that more than 2 billion videos are played every day on the vide-sharing site and that YouTube mobile receives more than 100 million views daily.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 08/01/14Friday, August 01, 2014
- For the Aspiring Helicopter Parent an App That Monitors Everything Your Child DoesThursday, July 31, 2014
- Growing Number of Dads at Home with the KidsWednesday, July 30, 2014
- New Survey Reveals Millennials Prefer New Marriage Models Over Till Death Do Us PartTuesday, July 29, 2014
- The Chicken Wing is Really a ThingMonday, July 28, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content