A new Harris poll says that YouTube is the top social media brand among America's youth.
The video site beat Facebook as Social Media Brand of the Year in the 13- to 24-year-old age range, according to the 2012 Harris Poll Youth EquiTrend study.
In terms of YouTube’s popularity, other studies have shown that more than 2 billion videos are played every day on the vide-sharing site and that YouTube mobile receives more than 100 million views daily.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Jim Liebelt
- What's Hot? 10/17/14Friday, October 17, 2014
- Authoritarian Mothers Linked to Increased Teen Alcohol UseThursday, October 16, 2014
- More Than 80% of Children Lie About Their Age to Use Social Media SitesWednesday, October 15, 2014
- Physical Activity Does Not Reduce Depression in TeensTuesday, October 14, 2014
- U.S. Teens Abandon Facebook, Cling to iPhonesMonday, October 13, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content