“Do not call to mind the former things or ponder things of the past,
behold I will do something new.
Not it will spring forth.
Will you not be aware of it?
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,
rivers in the desert.”
I love the newness of God.
It doesn’t matter what has gone before. Hand your past to the God who directs your steps and turn toward the new things He wants to do in your life. Where does He want to take you? What path is He calling you to join?
Search for the way. Look for the blessings. Share what you’ve learned with others.
Father, reveal Yourself today. Show Kyle who You are in a new way that he can’t even see coming. Unveil your majesty. Whatever twists his journey takes, refresh him along the way. Guide him, walk beside him, carry him through. Thank you for Your amazing promises.
Who are you praying for today?
If you know someone this campaign would bless, please share this post.
If you missed any posts, you can find them here.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Lori Freeland
- You Want Me to be Thankful for What?Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Wishes, Wants, and Secret Fantasies: Surviving the Storm SeriesFriday, March 21, 2014
- When Life Stops: Surviving the Storm SeriesMonday, March 17, 2014
- When Not Good Enough Screams PrideFriday, May 31, 2013
- Where is the Good?Thursday, March 14, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content