The question How Do I Know I Am Worthy? hounds all of us at one point or another.
Two quick answers?
Because God created you and then He died for you.
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
What are you worth? What a question. But I know the answer and it's the only one you'll ever need. You are worth a life.
When Jesus died on the cross for you, he shouted your worth across the heavens. No one can take that away from you. Think about what Jesus' life for yours means for a moment.
It means He left paradise to come to earth for you.
It means He chose to suffer for you.
It means He stepped forward with a plan He conceived before you were born, knowing what He faced.
It means He loves you.
Father, let Maddy see just how very much You love her. Help her heart to know she is worthy. Sear her value in You across her being. Check her when she goes to seek acceptance elsewhere and draw her back to where she's safe--in Your arms, at Your feet, bathed in Your approval. Make that real to her today.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Lori Freeland
- You Want Me to be Thankful for What?Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Wishes, Wants, and Secret Fantasies: Surviving the Storm SeriesFriday, March 21, 2014
- When Life Stops: Surviving the Storm SeriesMonday, March 17, 2014
- When Not Good Enough Screams PrideFriday, May 31, 2013
- Where is the Good?Thursday, March 14, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content