I know him as Stan, but you may come to know him over YouTube as the Napkin Theology Guy. Stan's a gifted Bible teacher and storyteller who has just posted a great way that anyone can share biblical concepts with others no matter where they are.
We know Christians don't sit at a bar, but anywhere else you may be, as Stan (literally) illustrates, you can simply and powerfully describe aspects of your faith to a friend or acquaintance with little more than a napkin and a pen.
This first video examines how we can have Peace with God...This one is about Faith, Facts, & Feelings
This one looks at the reasons for fellowship / attending church with other believers.
Pretty cool, huh?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Shawn McEvoy
- One American Evangelical Dad's 25 Rules of ChristmasThursday, December 05, 2013
- The Church Without _______Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Inoculated with Faith/Hope/LoveFriday, November 09, 2012
- My Day at the Beach That Wasn't Any Such ThingWednesday, October 03, 2012
- God in The Vow? Seek and Ye Shall FindFriday, February 17, 2012
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content