Biblical Counseling Conference in Gilbert, AZ
Paul Tautges has served Immanuel Bible Church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin as pastor since 1992. He is also an adjunct professor of biblical counseling and conference speaker. Paul has authored eight books including Counsel One Another, Comfort Those Who Grieve, The Discipline of Mercy, and Brass Heavens. He is also the editor of the popular Help! discipleship counseling booklet series (24 titles). Paul is a NANC Fellow and a Council Board member of the Biblical Counseling Coalition. He and his wife Karen are the parents of ten children. Paul blogs regularly at counselingoneanother.com.
- 2013 Jul 11
It's a privilege to be invited as the keynote speaker for the annual training conference of the Biblical Counseling Training Center of Arizona, a ministry of Grace Covenant Church of Gilbert, Arizona.
Dates: September 13-14, 2013
Theme: The Church In Action: Counseling & Discipleship in the Local Church
Keynote Sessions & Workshop Topics
Nine experienced biblical counselors will bring practical, theological instruction on the following subjects.
- The Grace that Saves also Transforms
- Compassionate Restoration
- Ministry in the Small Group Context
- Shame and the Healing Power of the Gospel (women's workshop)
- Repentance and the Use of Scripture
- The Impact of Grace in the Church
- Biblical Youth Discipleship
- The Gospel & Biblical Change According to the Puritans
- Spiritual Mothering: Older Women Mentoring Younger Women (women's workshop)
- Jesus Loves the Church and So Should You!
- The Role of Prayer in Personal One-Another Ministry
- Making Biblical Judgments “Who Are You To Judge?”
- God’s Answer to Identity Crisis (women's workshop)
- Growth Assignments from the Word of God
- Getting to the Heart of Our Conflicts