Biblical Counseling Conference in Gilbert, AZ
Paul TautgesPaul Tautges serves as senior pastor at Cornerstone Community Church in Mayfield Heights, Ohio, having previously pastored for 22 years in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Paul has authored eight books including Counseling One Another, Brass Heavens, and Comfort the Grieving, and contributed chapters to two volumes produced by the Biblical Counseling Coalition. He is also the consulting editor of the LifeLine Mini-Book series from Shepherd Press. Paul is a Fellow with ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors). He and his wife, Karen, are the parents of ten children (three married), and have two grandchildren. Paul enjoys writing as a means of cultivating discipleship among believers and, therefore, blogs regularly at Counseling One Another.
- 2013 Jul 11
It's a privilege to be invited as the keynote speaker for the annual training conference of the Biblical Counseling Training Center of Arizona, a ministry of Grace Covenant Church of Gilbert, Arizona.
Dates: September 13-14, 2013
Theme: The Church In Action: Counseling & Discipleship in the Local Church
Keynote Sessions & Workshop Topics
Nine experienced biblical counselors will bring practical, theological instruction on the following subjects.
- The Grace that Saves also Transforms
- Compassionate Restoration
- Ministry in the Small Group Context
- Shame and the Healing Power of the Gospel (women's workshop)
- Repentance and the Use of Scripture
- The Impact of Grace in the Church
- Biblical Youth Discipleship
- The Gospel & Biblical Change According to the Puritans
- Spiritual Mothering: Older Women Mentoring Younger Women (women's workshop)
- Jesus Loves the Church and So Should You!
- The Role of Prayer in Personal One-Another Ministry
- Making Biblical Judgments “Who Are You To Judge?”
- God’s Answer to Identity Crisis (women's workshop)
- Growth Assignments from the Word of God
- Getting to the Heart of Our Conflicts