It's a privilege to be invited as the keynote speaker for the annual training conference of the Biblical Counseling Training Center of Arizona, a ministry of Grace Covenant Church of Gilbert, Arizona.
Dates: September 13-14, 2013
Theme: The Church In Action: Counseling & Discipleship in the Local Church
Keynote Sessions & Workshop Topics
Nine experienced biblical counselors will bring practical, theological instruction on the following subjects.
- The Grace that Saves also Transforms
- Compassionate Restoration
- Ministry in the Small Group Context
- Shame and the Healing Power of the Gospel (women's workshop)
- Repentance and the Use of Scripture
- The Impact of Grace in the Church
- Biblical Youth Discipleship
- The Gospel & Biblical Change According to the Puritans
- Spiritual Mothering: Older Women Mentoring Younger Women (women's workshop)
- Jesus Loves the Church and So Should You!
- The Role of Prayer in Personal One-Another Ministry
- Making Biblical Judgments “Who Are You To Judge?”
- God’s Answer to Identity Crisis (women's workshop)
- Growth Assignments from the Word of God
- Getting to the Heart of Our Conflicts
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Tautges
- A Hope DeferredMonday, October 21, 2013
- The Difference between Punishment and DisciplineFriday, October 18, 2013
- Hope for Women with Breast CancerFriday, October 11, 2013
- What Others Are Saying About 'Brass Heavens'Friday, October 04, 2013
- Jesus Stands Between Me and the FatherThursday, October 03, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content