Gospel Restoration: The Church's Response to Abuse is the theme for Central Seminary's fall conference October 7-8, 2013.
America faces staggering numbers of abuse cases, and the Church must respond to this crisis with integrity, sensitivity, and conviction. While society offers many resources for abuse victims, the church possesses the deepest answer for abuse—the gospel. Speakers will discuss how the church should respond to abuse with the gospel. They will offer rich expositions and practical workshops designed to help ministers lead their church through situations involving abuse.
For more information and to register please visit the conference site.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Tautges
- A Hope DeferredMonday, October 21, 2013
- The Difference between Punishment and DisciplineFriday, October 18, 2013
- Hope for Women with Breast CancerFriday, October 11, 2013
- What Others Are Saying About 'Brass Heavens'Friday, October 04, 2013
- Jesus Stands Between Me and the FatherThursday, October 03, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content