Gospel Restoration: The Church's Response to Abuse is the theme for Central Seminary's fall conference October 7-8, 2013.
America faces staggering numbers of abuse cases, and the Church must respond to this crisis with integrity, sensitivity, and conviction. While society offers many resources for abuse victims, the church possesses the deepest answer for abuse—the gospel. Speakers will discuss how the church should respond to abuse with the gospel. They will offer rich expositions and practical workshops designed to help ministers lead their church through situations involving abuse.
For more information and to register please visit the conference site.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Tautges
- Hell Glorifies GodMonday, March 03, 2014
- Journey to BC: One Woman's TestimonyFriday, February 28, 2014
- Two Very Different Ways to Treat SinnersTuesday, February 25, 2014
- My Farewell SermonTuesday, February 18, 2014
- Pithy Statements that Confront My Heart's IdolatriesTuesday, February 18, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content