Is lust a male problem? The answer is a resounding NO.
For all of human history lust has damaged the human soul and wreaked havoc on relationships, destroying too many marriages to count. Yet the church has largely ignored this problem. And when it has addressed it the focus has almost exclusively been directed at men, as if lust were a gender-specific sin. But this is simply not the case. Women struggle too.
Be sure to also read Carolyn McCulley's recent post at her Radical Womanhood blog, "Lust: Not for Men Only."
Help for men too: Rachel's booklet is a companion to Brian Croft's booklet, HELP! He's Struggling with Pornography. Check out Brian's booklet here.
You will find both booklets to be helpful resources for personal study, counseling, and small-group discussion.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Tautges
- A Hope DeferredMonday, October 21, 2013
- The Difference between Punishment and DisciplineFriday, October 18, 2013
- Hope for Women with Breast CancerFriday, October 11, 2013
- What Others Are Saying About 'Brass Heavens'Friday, October 04, 2013
- Jesus Stands Between Me and the FatherThursday, October 03, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content