Is lust a male problem? The answer is a resounding NO.
For all of human history lust has damaged the human soul and wreaked havoc on relationships, destroying too many marriages to count. Yet the church has largely ignored this problem. And when it has addressed it the focus has almost exclusively been directed at men, as if lust were a gender-specific sin. But this is simply not the case. Women struggle too.
Be sure to also read Carolyn McCulley's recent post at her Radical Womanhood blog, "Lust: Not for Men Only."
Help for men too: Rachel's booklet is a companion to Brian Croft's booklet, HELP! He's Struggling with Pornography. Check out Brian's booklet here.
You will find both booklets to be helpful resources for personal study, counseling, and small-group discussion.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Paul Tautges
- Hell Glorifies GodMonday, March 03, 2014
- Journey to BC: One Woman's TestimonyFriday, February 28, 2014
- Two Very Different Ways to Treat SinnersTuesday, February 25, 2014
- My Farewell SermonTuesday, February 18, 2014
- Pithy Statements that Confront My Heart's IdolatriesTuesday, February 18, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content