The brief video below, featuring some of evangelicalism's best thinkers, will give you much "food for thought." Some questions that came to my mind after viewing it:
How should evangelicalism be defined?
What trends--healthy and unhealthy--have influenced today's expression of evangelicalism?
What is the way forward? In other words, how can evangelicalism be strengthened?
How would you assess evangelicalism today?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Mike Pohlman
- A Peru Mission Trip For the Hallowing of God's NameThursday, March 29, 2012
- The Gates of Hell Shall Not PrevailWednesday, March 28, 2012
- Facebook, the Church, and RealityFriday, January 28, 2011
- "Staggering the Moral Imagination"Thursday, January 13, 2011
- What are you addicted to? Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content