If you enjoy seeing the secular worldview exposed in the marketplace of ideas, you will want to pick up a copy of Salvo. Under the same mother company as Touchstone, Salvo has an edgy style and voice aimed toward a postmodern culture. From the Salvo mission statement...
"Blasting holes in scientific naturalism, marveling at the intricate design of the universe, and promoting life in a culture of death... Critiquing destructive ideologies, replacing revisionist fictions with undeniable facts, and paring away political correctness. Debunking myths that have undercut human dignity, all but destroyed the notions of virtue and morality, and slowly eroded our appetite for transcendence. Recovering the one worldview that actually works."
To get a feel for this plucky apologetic resource, go to http://www.salvomag.com/.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Regis Nicoll
- The High Costs of Living TogetherSaturday, February 15, 2014
- How Is Your Spiritual Health?Saturday, January 11, 2014
- What the Trinity Says about God, and UsSaturday, December 14, 2013
- ALERT: The Walking Dead Are Among Us!Monday, November 25, 2013
- Have We Reached the End of Science?Saturday, November 16, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content