Several days ago, I participated in a conference on the campus of Princeton University about sex, fidelity, and the university. While there, I was able to meet the student leaders of the "True Love Revolution" at Harvard University.
In this Moore to the Point audio "Micropoint," I talk with these students about what it's like to counter the sexual revolution in the Ivy League. Listen in, and pray for them.
Click here to listen to the 5-minute recording.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Russell Moore
- What Martin Luther King Can Teach Us About PreachingTuesday, September 03, 2013
- What’s at Stake with Internet PornographyWednesday, July 24, 2013
- Racial Justice and the Godness of GodMonday, July 15, 2013
- How Should You Explain the Same-Sex Marriage Debate to Your Children?Monday, July 01, 2013
- How Should Same-Sex Marriage Change the Church’s Witness?Thursday, June 27, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content