My editorial for the March 2009 issue of Touchstone magazine is now online. The editorial, "Love, Sex, and Mammon: Hard Times, Hard Truths, and the Economics of the Christian Family," is about the opportunity the economic meltdown affords us to reconsider, and reimagine, the priorities of the church and the family. You can access the editorial here.
[cover picture from September 2007 issue]
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Russell Moore
- What Martin Luther King Can Teach Us About PreachingTuesday, September 03, 2013
- What’s at Stake with Internet PornographyWednesday, July 24, 2013
- Racial Justice and the Godness of GodMonday, July 15, 2013
- How Should You Explain the Same-Sex Marriage Debate to Your Children?Monday, July 01, 2013
- How Should Same-Sex Marriage Change the Church’s Witness?Thursday, June 27, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content