Here's a quick "micropoint" conversation on Moore to the Point audio about starting an adoption fund in your church. Right after I finished speaking to the Naomi's Fund group at Southeast Christian Church here in Louisville, I stepped into the hall for a quick conversation with the founders Andy and Julie Gould.
After Andy and Julie lost their daughter at birth, they were led to start a fund to empower adoption. Hear from them some recommendations on how to use a fund like this.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Russell Moore
- What Martin Luther King Can Teach Us About PreachingTuesday, September 03, 2013
- What’s at Stake with Internet PornographyWednesday, July 24, 2013
- Racial Justice and the Godness of GodMonday, July 15, 2013
- How Should You Explain the Same-Sex Marriage Debate to Your Children?Monday, July 01, 2013
- How Should Same-Sex Marriage Change the Church’s Witness?Thursday, June 27, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content