This sermon, "Your Christ-Haunted Credit Card Statement: Why Your Finances Test Your Readiness for the Kingdom" (Deut 8:1-20), was originally preached on Sunday, January 10, 2010 at Highview Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. You can find more sermons and other audio from Dr. Moore at our media page.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
About Russell Moore
Russell Moore is President of the Southern Baptist Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission. He formerly served as Dean of the School of Theology at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and executive director of the Carl F. H. Henry Institute for Evangelical Engagement. Dr. Moore is the author of The Kingdom of Christ: The New Evangelical Perspective (Crossway, 2004) and Adopted for Life: The Priority of Adoption for Christian Families and Churches (Crossway, May 2009).
Recently by Russell Moore
- Why Calvinists and Arminians Can Unite for Religious LibertyTuesday, June 11, 2013
- Don Draper Meets Abraham KuyperMonday, June 03, 2013
- Is Your Church Ready for the Marriage Revolution?Wednesday, May 29, 2013
- Remember the Infertile TooTuesday, May 14, 2013
- Do You Want to Be a Burden to Your Children?Monday, May 06, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content