On this Tuesday morning my you seek out your Great Shepherd. If you are lost...He will go to the depths to find you. If you are lonely...He will cover you like a blanket and fill the empty spaces in your heart. If you are in need of forgiveness...His is ever abundant. Let this Advent be a time of healing, restoration and renewal.
Today's Advent Scripture from THE VOICE Advent readings: Ezekiel 34:12
In the same way one shepherd seeks after, cares for, and watches over his scattered flock, so will I be the guardian of My sheep. I will be their Rescuer! No matter where they have scattered, I will go to find them. I will bring them back from the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
Please click HERE for today's video blog.
Question for you...
Is there anything keeping you from allowing God, the Great Shepherd, to bring you back into His loving arms––His fold––like a shepherd would a lost sheep? Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? Leave a comment...let's chat!
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Sarah Martin
- Above All Else Day 17: The High WayWednesday, September 24, 2014
- Above All Else Day 10: Where Credit Is DueWednesday, September 17, 2014
- Day 9 Above All ElseTuesday, September 16, 2014
- Above All Else Day 8: He Loves Us RegardlessMonday, September 15, 2014
- Above All Else: Weekend DeclarationSaturday, September 13, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content