Every now and again I share the literal pages in my journal where I spill my real, raw and unedited thoughts...
Lord I'm intrigued by this concept I see popping up in Scripture: Seek The Face Of God. I want to know how to seek your face. David, Moses, Paul, John all sought your face and I don't want to miss out! I want in on what the angels see––I want to see Your glory, your beauty, your majesty, YOUR FACE.
I do know that I need to give thanks to Jesus for making a way for me to see Your face Lord. Thank You Jesus for the cross. Thank You for opening wide the curtain so I can experience God.
Let me not live in numb apathy––missing out on little sparkles of heaven you surprise me with every day. Open my eyes to see Your face...
in the beautiful sunrise and crystal clear morning
in the smile of a stranger on the street
in the graciousness of a friend who offers an unexpected hug
in the thought that I can curl up next to you and share my heart.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Sarah Martin
- Above All Else Day 17: The High WayWednesday, September 24, 2014
- Above All Else Day 10: Where Credit Is DueWednesday, September 17, 2014
- Day 9 Above All ElseTuesday, September 16, 2014
- Above All Else Day 8: He Loves Us RegardlessMonday, September 15, 2014
- Above All Else: Weekend DeclarationSaturday, September 13, 2014
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content