Last year, I wrote a similar list (you can read it here). As was the case last year, this year’s list is made up of books that I read in 2008, not simply books that were published in 2008 (although some of them were). I highly recommend all of these books. Not because I agree with everything in them but because all of these books in various ways will challenge you, encourage you, stretch you, and shape you. So, as this year comes to a close, I’d like to hear from you regarding your favorite books read in 2008. In no particular order, here are mine:
1. Christless Christianity by Michael Horton
2. Don’t Stop Believing by Michael Wittmer
3. The Prodigal God by Tim Keller
4. Heaven is not my Home by Paul Marshall
5. Culture Making by Andy Crouch
6. Too Christian, Too Pagan by Dick Staub
7. Culture Matters by T.M. Moore
8. The Faith by Chuck Colson
9. Too Good to be True by Michael Horton
10. The Reason for God by Tim Keller
Alright, those are mine. What about yours?
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Tullian Tchividjian
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content