Matt Carter and Colt McCoy in The Real Win: A Man’s Quest for Authentic Success:
- I will tame my tongue. When it comes to my wife, I need to be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to anger.
- I will talk to my wife the way I would if a special and important person were visiting my home.
- I will always be upbeat and positive in my interactions with my wife. I am not called to critique her. I am called to love and accept her.
- I won’t use my words to try to take from her. I will just give and bless, thinking about what she needs, not what I need.
- I will strive to serve my wife every day.
- I will win my wife’s heart so she, in turn, will want to be mine.
- Just as divorce is not an option with me, I want that same reality to be true for negativity or harshness with my wife. It is not an option for me to be harsh with my wife. Not under any circumstance. Ever.
- I will sow seeds of righteousness by consistently committing to walk with the Lord. God will give me the power to bear this fruit and love my wife wholeheartedly.
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Recently by Trevin Wax
- I Weep for MileyTuesday, August 27, 2013
- Do the Angels Solve the Problem of Evil?Friday, August 23, 2013
- 5 Ways People Manage ConflictThursday, August 15, 2013
- Is the Abortion Battle a War On Women or a War Between Women?Monday, August 12, 2013
- Are You a Part-Time Churchgoer? You May Be SurprisedTuesday, August 06, 2013
Recently on Crosswalk Blogs
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content