Rules and Regulations for Contest Central on the Music Channel
- Tuesday, June 27, 2000
1) No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older. Must be a citizen of the United States. Void where prohibited by law or where registration is required.
2) Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and immediate family and household members of crosswalk.com or any participating record label are not eligible to win.
3) Entries may be submitted via the Web or regular mail. Entrants may submit their entries via regular mail by sending them to:
Attn: Contest Central/Music
1143 Columbia Ave., Suite C-20
Franklin, TN. 37064
Entries submitted by mail will be entered into the giveaway taking place on the date the mail entry is received.
4) By submission of your entry, you give crosswalk.com the right to use your name, without compensation, in any advertising, promotion, or lists of winners.
5) Award notifications will be posted on the Music Channel for those who entered via the Web, and via USPS Priority Mail to those who entered via regular mail. Failure to respond within fourteen days after notification is sent constitutes a forfeiture of your award, which may be given to someone else.
6) Winners will be chosen at random by the crosswalk.com staff.
7) Prizes may change without notice. Any graphics, photographs, or renderings of prizes during the promotion are only representations of the prizes being offered. Crosswalk.com reserves the right to substitute approximate or equivalent prizes. Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes. All federal, state, and local laws apply
8) Crosswalk.com is not responsible for (i) lost, late, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible, or incomplete electronic mail; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (iii) errors in transmission; or (iv) any condition caused by events beyond our control which may cause the contest to be disrupted.
9) By participating in this contest, you agree to release and hold crosswalk.com, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10) Crosswalk.com reserves the right to declare any promotional participant ineligible for winning and to block further promotional participation if, in crosswalk.com's judgement, the participant has engaged in email activity that is either illegal or not in conformance with generally accepted standards of email usage (including, but not limited to, spamming.) Crosswalk.com accepts no liability for such actions, or any consequences thereof, committed by promotional participants.
11) This contest is typcially run on a weekly basis from a Wednesday through the following Tuesday (midnight ET). Prizes are awarded on a weekly basis. However, crosswalk.com reserves the right to alter, change or extend the run dates at its sole discretion.
12) Crosswalk.com reserves the right to alter, edit or change the rules of this promotion. All participants are solely responsible for viewing contest rule updates at this web page.
Recently on Music
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
advertise with us
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Materialism vs. Reality: A Worldview Just Not Big EnoughEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content