Read: Proverbs 18
Key Verse: “He who answers before listening-that is his folly and his shame.” - Proverbs 18:13
Here are seven important questions regarding listening (extroverts should pay closest attention to these!):
1) Are you slow to speak and quick to listen?
2) How often do you ask questions to draw out the other person?
3) Are you listening or just preparing your next statement?
4) Do you ‘listen’ while you text, click on your mouse, or watch television?
5) Would anyone call you a ‘good listener’?
6) What do you not like about listening?
Do you spend time listening closely to God?
For more from Pastor Jesse Bradley and Activate Media Ministries, visit www.activatelife.org