“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe.” —Smith Wigglesworth
- A flood of negative circumstances rushes through your life. The existence of a good God begins to seem very questionable. Where do you turn?
- Two nicely dressed men knock on your door wanting to teach you about their religion. The things they are teaching don’t seem completely accurate.
- You reach mid-life. Nothing you have been working for seems to be worth the sacrifices you make. There are choices ahead—choices that will determine the course of the rest of your life.
- After years of faithful prayer and worship, the “God experience” is drying up. You’re emotionally sapped.
- Perhaps you are standing on the edge of a great compromise. There are major moral crossroads in front of you.
Listen to Pete, Jill & Stuart Briscoe on the Telling the Truth broadcast at OnePlace.com
Request your copy of Getting into God for help in getting out of a spiritual slump!