Crosswalk.com aims to offer the most compelling biblically-based content to Christians on their walk with Jesus. Crosswalk.com is your online destination for all areas of Christian Living – faith, family, fun, and community. Each category is further divided into areas important to you and your Christian faith including Bible study, daily devotions, marriage, parenting, movie reviews, music, news, and more.

Intersection of Life and Faith

<< Integrity Moments with Rick Boxx

Integrity Moments - November 19, 2014

  • 2014 Nov 19
  • COMMENTS

 

 

Good News for Pessimists!
By: Rick Boxx
November 19, 2014

Pessimists, you can become optimists! This is good news because studies reveal that optimists live longer, have less stress, have better relationships, and even find it easier to land a job or be promoted.

Many pessimists believe that they cant change. According to learnmyself.com, research on 500 pairs of twins discovered that only 25% of pessimism is genetic. The other 75% is learned behavior!

The Apostle Paul was an incredible optimist. In Philippians 1:12 after being beaten and thrown in prison Paul writes, Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel.

If you desire to start the journey towards being more optimistic in your workplace, watch the TED talk video called The Happy Secret to Better Work.

 

Take the Free FIRE in the Workplace Assessment

Learn more about Rick Boxx and Integrity Resource Center

Archives

Follow Crosswalk.com