The Lord parts the Red Sea for the children of Israel.
When we are obedient to God, nothing can touch us that does not come from God Himself. The armies of Egypt, symbolic of the armies of Satan, are no match for a God jealous to care for His beloved people. Resting in God's full protection in spiritual warfare, we may put on His full armor and stand firm, knowing that we will triumph in Him.
· Offer this psalm of praise to our forgiving God:
The Lord is righteous in all His ways,
Gracious in all His works,
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
To all who call upon Him in truth.
He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;
He also will hear their cry and save them.
My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord;
And all flesh shall bless His holy name
Forever and ever
· Now pray this confession to the Lord to keep your life free from sin and in fellowship with Him:
Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord;
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.
If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
But there is forgiveness with You,
That You may be feared
· Voice your affirmation of God's Word:
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart,
All you who hope in the Lord
Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous;
And shout for joy, all you upright in heart!
· As you make your requests known to the Lord, pray for:
· greater commitment to the Lord,
· the hungry around the world,
· your prayer list.
· Now offer this prayer of worship to the Lord:
The Lord will command His
lovingkindness in the daytime,
And in the night His song shall be with me-
A prayer to the God of my life