The Consummate Constant | Psalm 119:89-92
Today's Passage: Psalm 119:89-92
Key Verse: Psalm 119:89
Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
Change is the only constant. Tomorrow will never be the same as today.
- Friendships change. Think of the people you used to be close to.
- Children change. We blink and they are headed to college. How did that happen?
- Jobs change. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the average worker today stays at a job for just a little over four years.
- Technology changes. Remember life without a computer, Smartphone, iPad?
- Communities change. I can count 20 restaurants within two miles of my little corner of the world that have opened within the last five years.
- Appearance changes. Take a journey through Facebook on "Throw Back Thursday."
- Health changes. News flash: The human body is not built to live forever.
- Relationships change. Some husbands and wives grow closer while some drift apart.
There is one thing, however, that never changes. It is the consummate constant. God's Word stands firm forever. It is the never-changing truth in an ever-changing world. You can take hold of Godís truth and never let go. The truth of God's Word will show you the path to eternal life.
Father, in the midst of constant change, thank you for your Word. It is the same yesterday, today and forever. Thank you for the sure anchor! In Jesus' name. Amen.
Join us on Back to the Bible at www.oneplace.com to listen to today’s broadcast. For more resources from Ron Moore, visit www.ronmoore.org and www.backtothebible.org. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter too!