God Is Bigger Than Our Excuses
by Charles R. Swindoll
Then I heard the voice of the LORD, saying,
"Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?"
We all have excuses to disqualify ourselves from God's service.
- "I'm not physically well."
- "I've got this temper problem."
- "I can't speak very well in public."
- "I don't have a lot of education."
- "My past is too raunchy!"
- "You see, I'm a divorcee."
- "I was once in a mental hospital."
And on and on and on.
But God is bigger than any of those reasons. He specializes in taking bruised, soiled, broken, guilty, and miserable vessels and making them whole, forgiven, and useful again.