Esther - Lesson Six - Day 5
- Thomas Klock Harvest Ministries
- 2008 8 Feb
Please carefully read Esther 6:13-14 and answer the following questions.
1. Evidently Haman’s friends hadn’t gone home from last night’s party, and now his advisors (wise men) were there. After Haman recounted what happened, what did his wife fatalistically but prophetically state (v. 13)?
2. Haman went from throwing a celebration party to a pity party in less than 24 hours! Ironically, what happened as they were just getting started with the pity party (v. 14)?
3. Had Haman forgotten about the banquet? Did the arrival of the eunuchs to take him there ironically mock his importance now that his plans were being shattered before his eyes? We don’t know for sure. We do know that nothing can overthrow God’s plans for His people, no matter what the enemy tries to do. What are some things we can glean from Psalm 33:10-22 about God’s care, concern, and intervention in the lives of His people?
4. What further confidence can we gain from Romans 8:28-39 about God seeing us through times of difficulty or success as we humbly seek Him, going about our daily lives in His strength?
Scripture Memory: Can you write out this week’s passage by memory here below? Give it a try, and keep reviewing the passage several times throughout the day.
Click Here for Day Six
© 2005 by Harvest Christian Fellowship. All rights reserved. Written by Thomas Klock for Men’s Bible Fellowship, 2004-2005.www.Harvest.org