Why Some Countries CAN'T Go Metric!
- Thursday, July 26, 2012
If the metric system did ever take over, we'd have to change our thinking to the following:
* A miss is as good as 1.6 kilometers.
* Put your best 0.3 of a meter forward.
* Spare the 5.03 meters and spoil the child.
* Twenty-eight grams of prevention is worth 453 grams of cure.
* Give a man 2.5 centimeters and he'll take 1.609 kilometers.
* Peter Piper picked 8.8 liters of pickled peppers.
*Thanks to Pastor Tim for this joke!*
Recently on You Make Me Laugh
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content