Blessings from the Ballpark
- Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Posted by 'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.comIf life is like a baseball game, should we expect souvenir foul balls to come our way, or not? A father reminisces about his young son’s first three trips to the local minor league park, and what those experiences taught him about blessings, expectations, happiness, and God’s goodness.
Recently Featured Videos
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Stars of Black Nativit...Debbie Holloway
- This Family is Excited fo...'theremix' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content