Blessings from the Ballpark
- Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Posted by 'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.comIf life is like a baseball game, should we expect souvenir foul balls to come our way, or not? A father reminisces about his young son’s first three trips to the local minor league park, and what those experiences taught him about blessings, expectations, happiness, and God’s goodness.
Recently Featured Videos
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can a Christian Overc...Gloria Furman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content