Blessings from the Ballpark
- Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Posted by 'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.comIf life is like a baseball game, should we expect souvenir foul balls to come our way, or not? A father reminisces about his young son’s first three trips to the local minor league park, and what those experiences taught him about blessings, expectations, happiness, and God’s goodness.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Can We be More Intent...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
- Boy Caught in the Freezin...'ourprecioussavior' on GodTube.com
- What is Pure and Undefile...biblestudytools via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content