"Good Call" - An Interview with Duck Dynasty's Jase Robertson
- Thursday, May 01, 2014
Posted by Alex CrainIn his book, Good Call: Reflections on Faith, Family, and Fowl, Jase Robertson---the straight-faced funny man of A&E's Duck Dynasty---shares a deeper side to his life. Whether famous or not, we all face difficulties and decisions. Through humor and personal examples, Jase shows how being right with God through faith in Christ has made all the difference in his life and can do the same in yours.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content