How Does a Mother Who Has Had an Abortion Find Forgiveness?
- Friday, January 18, 2013
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comHaving an abortion is sin, but it is not an unforgivable one. Pastor John MacArthur preaches on forgiveness being available for all sins and all sinners, reminding us of Paul's words, "such were some of you."
Recently Featured Videos
- How Can We be More Intent...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
- Boy Caught in the Freezin...'ourprecioussavior' on GodTube.com
- What is Pure and Undefile...biblestudytools via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content