How to Slow Down and Find the Right Pace for Your Family
- Monday, January 27, 2014
Posted by Debbie HollowayCrosswalk.com's Debbie Holloway chats with blogger Tsh Oxenreider about Tsh's upcoming book, Notes from a Blue Bike, which explores the ideas of living intentionally, slowly, and richly, even in a culture which celebrates (and even requires) being busy and overworked.
Recently Featured Videos
- Heaven is For Real...
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
- Captain America: The W...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Do I Retain My Identi...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- The Story of Easter Told ...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content