I Was There: A September 11 Tribute
- Monday, September 10, 2012
Posted by 'hulahan' on GodTube.comA beautiful poem portraying September 11 through the eyes of a believer. To this day, many people ask God why He could let this happen...but many fail to see that God was there embracing those who desired to see Him even in the midst of unspeakable tragedy. Take a moment to pray and pay respect to all those effected by 9/11 and share this with your family and friends. NEVER FORGET!
Recently Featured Videos
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Why Do Christians Seem Su...Karen Swallow Prior
- In Light of Denominationa...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content