I Was There: A September 11 Tribute
- Monday, September 10, 2012
Posted by 'hulahan' on GodTube.comA beautiful poem portraying September 11 through the eyes of a believer. To this day, many people ask God why He could let this happen...but many fail to see that God was there embracing those who desired to see Him even in the midst of unspeakable tragedy. Take a moment to pray and pay respect to all those effected by 9/11 and share this with your family and friends. NEVER FORGET!
Recently Featured Videos
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content