I Was There: A September 11 Tribute
- Monday, September 10, 2012
Posted by 'hulahan' on GodTube.comA beautiful poem portraying September 11 through the eyes of a believer. To this day, many people ask God why He could let this happen...but many fail to see that God was there embracing those who desired to see Him even in the midst of unspeakable tragedy. Take a moment to pray and pay respect to all those effected by 9/11 and share this with your family and friends. NEVER FORGET!
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content