It's Not About the Nail - A Funny Truth About Marriage
- Friday, June 07, 2013
Posted by 'hulahan' on GodTube.comIf you've been married for any length of time, you may have heard these words: "Don't try to fix it. I just need you to listen." Sometimes we all just need to vent, but on the contrary sometimes we just need to listen.
Recently Featured Videos
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Why Do Christians Seem Su...Karen Swallow Prior
- In Light of Denominationa...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Darryl Strawberry Talks a...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content