It's Not About the Nail - A Funny Truth About Marriage
- Friday, June 07, 2013
Posted by 'hulahan' on GodTube.comIf you've been married for any length of time, you may have heard these words: "Don't try to fix it. I just need you to listen." Sometimes we all just need to vent, but on the contrary sometimes we just need to listen.
Recently Featured Videos
- This Airline's Christmas ...'anberlin_fan' via GodTube.com
- How The Hobbit Can...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- I'M FULL - Thanksgiving w...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Jesus Feminist: Ho...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content