- Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWe as Christians often make unrealistic goals for ourselves, and we are frustrated and unhappy when we don't succeed. And often, it's much easier to make excuses and point the finger than it is to look inward at our own shortcomings.
Recently Featured Videos
- Is There a Right Way to U...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Does Luke 15 Show God...Judah Smith
- How Can Busy Moms Take Be...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Ne’er the Worldviews Shall Meet? Lena Dunham and Jane AustenEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content