- Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWe as Christians often make unrealistic goals for ourselves, and we are frustrated and unhappy when we don't succeed. And often, it's much easier to make excuses and point the finger than it is to look inward at our own shortcomings.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christian Pare...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Christian Missionaries Who Preach the Gospel and Feed the Hungry are Responsible for All the Problems in the WorldKirk Cameron, Ray Comfort & Todd FrielListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content