- Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWe as Christians often make unrealistic goals for ourselves, and we are frustrated and unhappy when we don't succeed. And often, it's much easier to make excuses and point the finger than it is to look inward at our own shortcomings.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why are Women Overwhelmed...Kelly Givens
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman<...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can We be More Intent...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content