- Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesWe as Christians often make unrealistic goals for ourselves, and we are frustrated and unhappy when we don't succeed. And often, it's much easier to make excuses and point the finger than it is to look inward at our own shortcomings.
Recently Featured Videos
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Church Isn't Somewhere We Go, It's Something We AreStuart, Jill & Pete BriscoeListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content