Max Lucado Says Despair Can Be Defeated
- Thursday, August 22, 2013
Posted by Shawn McEvoy"When we go through tough times, our enemy is hopelessness, our enemy is despair," bestselling author Max Lucado tells Crosswalk.com. Lucado's latest book is titled You'll Get Through This, and his aim in writing it is to encourage anyone walking through life's valleys that they can visit the mountaintop again.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why are Women Overwhelmed...Kelly Givens
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman<...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can We be More Intent...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content