Max Lucado Says Despair Can Be Defeated
- Thursday, August 22, 2013
Posted by Shawn McEvoy"When we go through tough times, our enemy is hopelessness, our enemy is despair," bestselling author Max Lucado tells Crosswalk.com. Lucado's latest book is titled You'll Get Through This, and his aim in writing it is to encourage anyone walking through life's valleys that they can visit the mountaintop again.
Recently Featured Videos
- What Real Missions by Ord...Shawn McEvoy
- Just Rise Up: How We Can ...Kelly Givens
- The Boxtrolls Vide...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Join Crosswalk.com at the...Stephen McGarvey
- Get Ready to Sing HALLELU...'gracehillmedia' on GodTube.com
- Facebook in Real Life'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Did Jesus Address Hom...Alistair Begg
- What Do I Do When My Kids...Jen Wilkin
- The Maze Runner Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Max Lucado Teaches Us How...Shawn McEvoy
- Is There Any Such Thing a...Tracy & Darryl Strawberry
- Can Christian Couples Fix...Dr. David B. Hawkins
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content