- Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesThe Scriptures declare, and life reminds us, that we all fall short of God's glory. We are broken vessels that struggle in a fallen world, having all been unrighteous, unmerciful, and ungrateful. Even our best efforts and most accomplished works are unworthy when compared to God's holiness. Despite our rebellion and shortcomings, God radically pursues us even when we are unfaithful, unteachable and seemingly undesirable. As we learn more about God's unrelenting quest for our hearts and reflect upon Christ's sacrifice, we realize we have never been unloved.
Recently Featured Videos
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
- How Do I Show Love and Su...Nicole Unice
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern ...'modernmarriagemoment' on GodTube.com
- Exploring The Identica...Ryan Duncan
- Exclusive Clip from Th...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- Mercy Rule: Up to ...Ryan Duncan
- How Can I Learn to Say "N...Lysa TerKeurst
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content