- Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesThe Scriptures declare, and life reminds us, that we all fall short of God's glory. We are broken vessels that struggle in a fallen world, having all been unrighteous, unmerciful, and ungrateful. Even our best efforts and most accomplished works are unworthy when compared to God's holiness. Despite our rebellion and shortcomings, God radically pursues us even when we are unfaithful, unteachable and seemingly undesirable. As we learn more about God's unrelenting quest for our hearts and reflect upon Christ's sacrifice, we realize we have never been unloved.
Recently Featured Videos
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Dawn of the Planet of ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Go From "Me" to "We" in Y...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Worthy'freebridgemedia' on GodTube.com
- What Does the Bible Say a...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- I Was Looking for Allah, ...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Earth to Echo Vide...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Is Your View of God Borin...Alex Crain
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content