- Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesThe Scriptures declare, and life reminds us, that we all fall short of God's glory. We are broken vessels that struggle in a fallen world, having all been unrighteous, unmerciful, and ungrateful. Even our best efforts and most accomplished works are unworthy when compared to God's holiness. Despite our rebellion and shortcomings, God radically pursues us even when we are unfaithful, unteachable and seemingly undesirable. As we learn more about God's unrelenting quest for our hearts and reflect upon Christ's sacrifice, we realize we have never been unloved.
Recently Featured Videos
- Christian Comedian Jeanne...'yabbadabbadoo' on GodTube.com
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Man ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Does it Mean to be a...Byron Yawn
- Fathers Leave Lasting Imp...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- Father's Day: Crosswalk.c...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- How Can the Church Minist...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Superman Still Matter...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Fatherhood'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- It's Not About the Nail -...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- How does God's sovereignt...David Murray
- The Pastors Meeting'joylights' via GodTube.com
- Simon Cowell Cried During...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Coming to a Vending Machine Near You? The Morning-After PillEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content