- Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesThe Scriptures declare, and life reminds us, that we all fall short of God's glory. We are broken vessels that struggle in a fallen world, having all been unrighteous, unmerciful, and ungrateful. Even our best efforts and most accomplished works are unworthy when compared to God's holiness. Despite our rebellion and shortcomings, God radically pursues us even when we are unfaithful, unteachable and seemingly undesirable. As we learn more about God's unrelenting quest for our hearts and reflect upon Christ's sacrifice, we realize we have never been unloved.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Can I Learn to Say "N...Lysa TerKeurst
- Meaningless: A Labor Day ...'journeyboxmedia' on GodTube.com
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content