- Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesThe Scriptures declare, and life reminds us, that we all fall short of God's glory. We are broken vessels that struggle in a fallen world, having all been unrighteous, unmerciful, and ungrateful. Even our best efforts and most accomplished works are unworthy when compared to God's holiness. Despite our rebellion and shortcomings, God radically pursues us even when we are unfaithful, unteachable and seemingly undesirable. As we learn more about God's unrelenting quest for our hearts and reflect upon Christ's sacrifice, we realize we have never been unloved.
Recently Featured Videos
- Silly Staff Stories of Ch...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- Comparing Biblical Prophe...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- This Airline's Christmas ...'anberlin_fan' via GodTube.com
- How The Hobbit Can...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- People on the Street Answ...Crosswalk.com Staff
- Why Must Marriage be Defi...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- How Do I Spot a Cult?Paul Carden
- Tolkien Experts Talk Abou...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Practical W...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Find Redemption...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Someone's Already Ready f...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Disney's Frozen Vi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content