- Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesThe Scriptures declare, and life reminds us, that we all fall short of God's glory. We are broken vessels that struggle in a fallen world, having all been unrighteous, unmerciful, and ungrateful. Even our best efforts and most accomplished works are unworthy when compared to God's holiness. Despite our rebellion and shortcomings, God radically pursues us even when we are unfaithful, unteachable and seemingly undesirable. As we learn more about God's unrelenting quest for our hearts and reflect upon Christ's sacrifice, we realize we have never been unloved.
Recently Featured Videos
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Why Do Christians Seem Su...Karen Swallow Prior
- In Light of Denominationa...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content