- Monday, October 15, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesThe Scriptures declare, and life reminds us, that we all fall short of God's glory. We are broken vessels that struggle in a fallen world, having all been unrighteous, unmerciful, and ungrateful. Even our best efforts and most accomplished works are unworthy when compared to God's holiness. Despite our rebellion and shortcomings, God radically pursues us even when we are unfaithful, unteachable and seemingly undesirable. As we learn more about God's unrelenting quest for our hearts and reflect upon Christ's sacrifice, we realize we have never been unloved.
Recently Featured Videos
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Does Luke 15 Show God...Judah Smith
- How Can Busy Moms Take Be...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Duck Dynasty Family Rocks...'theremix' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Syria and the War on Christians: Should the U.S. Intervene?Eric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content