- Friday, October 19, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesMost of us have thought how much easier it would be to follow God if we could just see Him once. The truth, though, is that He is all around us. We just fail to see recognize the evidence. There are many things, like gravity for example, which we can't see, but that we know are real because we see their effects on the world around us. In the same way, we can't see God, but we can see Him at work in this world. He is making Himself known, and the proof is all around us.
Recently Featured Videos
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Why Do Christians Seem Su...Karen Swallow Prior
- In Light of Denominationa...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content