Redeeming Marital Realities
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPaul Tripp discusses the importance of "little moment" Christianity. He speaks to married couples of all ages about what Jesus Christ has to do with the common problems that everyone faces in marriage. Marriage is described as one flawed person married to another flawed person living in a fallen world---but with a faithful God. The honesty of the Bible doesn't negate the hope that is found in Christ and a Christ-centered view of marriage.
Recently Featured Videos
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Gone Girl Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can a Christian Overc...Gloria Furman
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content