Redeeming Marital Realities
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPaul Tripp discusses the importance of "little moment" Christianity. He speaks to married couples of all ages about what Jesus Christ has to do with the common problems that everyone faces in marriage. Marriage is described as one flawed person married to another flawed person living in a fallen world---but with a faithful God. The honesty of the Bible doesn't negate the hope that is found in Christ and a Christ-centered view of marriage.
Recently Featured Videos
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- Don't Let the Food Networ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Raise my Childr...
- Heaven is for Real...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content