Redeeming Marital Realities
- Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comPaul Tripp discusses the importance of "little moment" Christianity. He speaks to married couples of all ages about what Jesus Christ has to do with the common problems that everyone faces in marriage. Marriage is described as one flawed person married to another flawed person living in a fallen world---but with a faithful God. The honesty of the Bible doesn't negate the hope that is found in Christ and a Christ-centered view of marriage.
Recently Featured Videos
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Dawn of the Planet of ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Go From "Me" to "We" in Y...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content