Sex, Marriage, and Fairytales
- Monday, January 30, 2012
Posted by 'bball1989' on GodTube.comMarriage today is struggling. Divorces, adultery, misconceptions, etc are plaguing not only the marriage itself but products of those marriages (my generation and the next). My hope in this poem is to highlight the most frequent and problematic issues marriages face today while also pointing to Jesus as the ultimate healer, redeemer, and restorer of every marriage. Whether single or married, my intention would be that this poem would allow you to look more deeply to Jesus to either better your current marriage, or prepare for your future marriage.
Recently Featured Videos
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- Don't Let the Food Networ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Raise my Childr...
- Heaven is for Real...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus' Death Nece...Philip Ryken
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content