Sex, Marriage, and Fairytales
- Monday, January 30, 2012
Posted by 'bball1989' on GodTube.comMarriage today is struggling. Divorces, adultery, misconceptions, etc are plaguing not only the marriage itself but products of those marriages (my generation and the next). My hope in this poem is to highlight the most frequent and problematic issues marriages face today while also pointing to Jesus as the ultimate healer, redeemer, and restorer of every marriage. Whether single or married, my intention would be that this poem would allow you to look more deeply to Jesus to either better your current marriage, or prepare for your future marriage.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What About the Parts of t...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
- Dawn of the Planet of ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Go From "Me" to "We" in Y...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Worthy'freebridgemedia' on GodTube.com
- What Does the Bible Say a...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content