She Went to Kenya to Climb a Mountain, but God Had Other Plans
- Thursday, June 19, 2014
Posted by Debbie HollowayClaire Diaz-Ortiz tells Crosswalk about Hope Runs, the memoir she wrote with her foster son Sammy about their meeting in Kenya, founding a nonprofit in a Kenyan orphanage, and how following God's lead changed the whole course of her life.
Recently Featured Videos
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
- How Do I Show Love and Su...Nicole Unice
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern ...'modernmarriagemoment' on GodTube.com
- Exploring The Identica...Ryan Duncan
- Exclusive Clip from Th...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content