- Friday, October 12, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesSince the beginning of time, man has thought he was smart enough to know everything about this world. Whether it was the shape of the earth or how computers would affect our lives, man always develops a theory. We just seem to be consistently wrong. While knowledge is a noble pursuit, Proverbs reminds us to trust in God wholeheartedly rather than rely on our own understanding. As theories come and go over time, we can find comfort in knowing the God who is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Recently Featured Videos
- Why is Disney Optimism Ap...Jeff Dixon
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content