- Friday, October 12, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesSince the beginning of time, man has thought he was smart enough to know everything about this world. Whether it was the shape of the earth or how computers would affect our lives, man always develops a theory. We just seem to be consistently wrong. While knowledge is a noble pursuit, Proverbs reminds us to trust in God wholeheartedly rather than rely on our own understanding. As theories come and go over time, we can find comfort in knowing the God who is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Recently Featured Videos
- Meaningless: A Labor Day ...'journeyboxmedia' on GodTube.com
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content