- Friday, October 12, 2007
Posted by Ignitor MinistriesSince the beginning of time, man has thought he was smart enough to know everything about this world. Whether it was the shape of the earth or how computers would affect our lives, man always develops a theory. We just seem to be consistently wrong. While knowledge is a noble pursuit, Proverbs reminds us to trust in God wholeheartedly rather than rely on our own understanding. As theories come and go over time, we can find comfort in knowing the God who is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Recently Featured Videos
- Our Heroes: A Memorial Da...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Is There a Right Way to U...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Hard Questions: Marriage, Same-Sex Marriage, and Birth ControlEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content