What if Starbucks Marketed Like a Church?
- Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Posted by 'littlejoey' on GodTube.comThis is a comical yet unfortunately all-too-real experience for people that visit the church. This video should remind us how Christ treats people and how we should stop focusing on numbers, donations, and marketing, but rather bringing people to Jesus.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Can I Learn to Say "N...Lysa TerKeurst
- Meaningless: A Labor Day ...'journeyboxmedia' on GodTube.com
- Joy in Christ: The Key to...Alex Crain
- 3 'Bad Christians' Share ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- The Stars of Dolphin T...Debbie Holloway
- Never Fight with Your Spo...Dr. David B. Hawkins
- When the Game Stands T...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Can I Learn From Una...Cindi McMenamin
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Understanding Your Husband's Sexual Temptations, Part 1Dr. Gary and Barb RosbergListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content