What is a Covenant? Why is it Important Today?
- Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Posted by Christianity.com via GodTube.comKay Arthur teaches us about the meaning of covenants and why this Old Testament concept remains of vital importance to our understanding of Christianity today. For more information about Kay Arthur. visit: www.precept.org. For answers to more questions about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com
Recently Featured Videos
- Our Heroes: A Memorial Da...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Dads Experience What it F...'neids' on GodTube.com
- Is There a Right Way to U...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Reaching the Suburbs for ...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- New Skillet Album Rise...Stephen Sanders
- Star Trek Into Darknes...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- How Can I Come to Terms w...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Mom Rap'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- Iron Man 3: Overco...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- The Mom Song'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Follow My Dreams, or Rais...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Hard Questions: Marriage, Same-Sex Marriage, and Birth ControlEric Metaxas & John StonestreetListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content