What is Complementarity?
- Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Posted by Alex CrainMary Kassian explains how the Council of Biblical Manhood & Womanhood settled on the term "complementarian" to describe the distinctives in the way the Bible designates gender roles. Posted by user 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com.
For more information about Mary Kassian, visit: www.girlsgonewise.com.
For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Should the Bible be Appro...Karen Swallow Prior
- Can Christians Do a Bette...Joey Svendsen
- New Bethany Hamilton Feat...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- The Giver Video Mo...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Truth about Bikinis'sharethemessage' on GodTube.com
- How Can Difficult Times L...Kyle Idleman
- How Can We Best Help Peop...David Powlison
- How Can I Stop Confusing ...Lysa TerKeurst
- What is the Hardest Part ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Discover God's P...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- Why Do Christians Seem Su...Karen Swallow Prior
- In Light of Denominationa...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content