What is Complementarity?
- Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Posted by Alex CrainMary Kassian explains how the Council of Biblical Manhood & Womanhood settled on the term "complementarian" to describe the distinctives in the way the Bible designates gender roles. Posted by user 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com.
For more information about Mary Kassian, visit: www.girlsgonewise.com.
For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Jon Acuff: Don't Let Fear...Debbie Holloway
- Christian Comedian Jeanne...'yabbadabbadoo' on GodTube.com
- CrosswalkMovies.com: Man ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What Does it Mean to be a...Byron Yawn
- Fathers Leave Lasting Imp...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- Father's Day: Crosswalk.c...Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial Staff
- How Can the Church Minist...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Why Superman Still Matter...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Fatherhood'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- It's Not About the Nail -...'hulahan' on GodTube.com
- How does God's sovereignt...David Murray
- The Pastors Meeting'joylights' via GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content