What is Complementarity?
- Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Posted by Alex CrainMary Kassian explains how the Council of Biblical Manhood & Womanhood settled on the term "complementarian" to describe the distinctives in the way the Bible designates gender roles. Posted by user 'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com.
For more information about Mary Kassian, visit: www.girlsgonewise.com.
For more information about Christianity, visit: www.christianity.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Skit Guys - Pintastic Lov...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- Don't Let the Food Networ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Raise my Childr...
- Heaven is for Real...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
- If the Resurrection is So...'christianitydotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content