What Does James Mean When He Says Faith Without Works is Dead?
- Thursday, September 27, 2012
Posted by biblestudytools via GodTube.comJames 2:14-22 is one of history's most debated passages of Scripture. Phil Johnson attempts to sort it out for us. For more information: www.spurgeon.org and www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Strange Fire: A Video Int...Alex Crain
- Skit Guys - Pintastic Lov...'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- Does the Bible Actually T...Sam Allberry
- Don't Let the Food Networ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- How Can I Raise my Childr...
- Heaven is for Real...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Was Jesus’ Death on t...Philip Ryken
- Here's Your Chance to Sav...
- "Jesus Christ Is the Man"...'starwarsjesus' on GodTube.com
- Skit Guys - Palm Sunday'skitguys' on GodTube.com
- How Do I Know if He is "T...Nicole Unice
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content