What Does James Mean When He Says Faith Without Works is Dead?
- Thursday, September 27, 2012
Posted by biblestudytools via GodTube.comJames 2:14-22 is one of history's most debated passages of Scripture. Phil Johnson attempts to sort it out for us. For more information: www.spurgeon.org and www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- Should Christians Read Se...Kyle Idleman
- Why is Disney Optimism Ap...Jeff Dixon
- How Should Christians Han...Joe Thorn
- The Book of Life V...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why Am I So Angry?'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- What if I Feel Like I Mar...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- What is the Most Importan...Max Lucado
- What is the Difference be...Kyle Idleman
- Disney Princesses: Good o...Jeff Dixon
- Max Lucado Explains How t...Max Lucado
- How to Experience God's G...Kelly Givens
- How Can I Fulfill This Ca...Jen Wilkin
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content