What Does James Mean When He Says Faith Without Works is Dead?
- Thursday, September 27, 2012
Posted by biblestudytools via GodTube.comJames 2:14-22 is one of history's most debated passages of Scripture. Phil Johnson attempts to sort it out for us. For more information: www.spurgeon.org and www.biblestudytools.com.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christian Pare...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content