Your Suffering Can Set You Free
- Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Posted by Alex CrainTragedy, heartbreak, resentment, loneliness, disappointment… if there is one certainty in life it’s this: everybody hurts. Pastor Tullian Tchividjian discusses his book, Glorious Ruin: How Suffering Sets You Free (David C. Cook, 2012) in this webcam interview with Christianity.com Editor, Alex Crain.
Recently Featured Videos
- How Should Christian Pare...Christianity.com via GodTube.com
- 3 Steps to Take When God ...Kyle Idleman
- What are Some Ways We Wro...Jen Wilkin
- Does the Gospel Change th...Matt Perman
- Lucy Video Movie R...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- Why You Should Join the F...Shawn McEvoy
- How Can I Be a Better Hou...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Are Tattoos Sinful?'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- Spiritual Whitespace: Fin...Bonnie Gray
- If You Want to Change the...Debbie Holloway
- How Will I Know That I've...Debbie Holloway
- Can I Truly Live Life to ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content