Pipher Encourages Men (and Their Families) in Man on the Run
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Posted by Debbie HollowayPastor and avid outdoorsman Zeke Pipher addresses the issues of over-committed and "hyper-hobbied" people, encouraging them to seek godly priorities, and value family and relationships over activities in his book Man on the Run (Howard Books, 2012).
Recently Featured Videos
- VeggieTales & American Id...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
- What Should I Do if I Hat...Nicole Unice
- The Hundred-Foot Journ...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- The Secret Language of Su...Pam Farrel
- Jesus on Trial: What Do t...Stephen McGarvey
- Do We Need Confession in ...'crosswalkcom' on GodTube.com
- Calvary Video Movi...CrosswalkMovies on GodTube.com
- What are Some Healthy App...Nicole Unice
- How Do I Show Love and Su...Nicole Unice
- PREGNANCY BRAIN! (Modern ...'modernmarriagemoment' on GodTube.com
- Exploring The Identica...Ryan Duncan
- Exclusive Clip from Th...CrosswalkTrailers on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
David Letterman Uses Sneaky Tactics with Bill O'ReillyKirk Cameron, Ray Comfort & Todd FrielListen now on OnePlace.com
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content