Pipher Encourages Men (and Their Families) in Man on the Run
- Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Posted by Debbie HollowayPastor and avid outdoorsman Zeke Pipher addresses the issues of over-committed and "hyper-hobbied" people, encouraging them to seek godly priorities, and value family and relationships over activities in his book Man on the Run (Howard Books, 2012).
Recently Featured Videos
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Debbie Holloway
- Husbands, Lead Your Wives...Debbie Holloway
- A Better Way to Win: Athl...'sportsphanatik' on GodTube.com
- Am I Required to Say Yes ...'ibelievedotcom' on GodTube.com
- Sex, Marriage, and Fairyt...'bball1989' on GodTube.com
- What Are Some Common Misc...'biblestudytools' on GodTube.com
- Son of God | Bill Hybels ...'sonofgodmovie' on GodTube.com
- Should Christians Play Th...Joel Bradberry
- There's No Such Thing as ...Debbie Holloway
- Boy Caught in the Freezin...'ourprecioussavior' on GodTube.com
- What is Pure and Undefile...biblestudytools via GodTube.com
- 100-Year-Old Best Friends...'vids2inspire' on GodTube.com
Have something to say about this article? Leave your comment via Facebook below!
Example: "Gen 1:1" "John 3" "Moses" "trust"
advertise with us
Listen to Your Favorite Pastors
Add Crosswalk.com content to your siteBrowse available content