Jesus Christ's Life: Key Events
- Preparatory Period (4 B.C.-26 A.D.)
- Birth of Jesus (4 B.C.)
- Jesus in the Temple (8 A.D.)
- Life in Nazareth (8-26 A.D.)
- Early Ministry, Judea (26-27 A.D.)
- Baptism, Temptation, First Disciples.
- Visit to Cana and Capernaum.
- First Passover, Nicodemus.
- Period of popular favor; Galilee (27-29 A.D.)
- John imprisoned; Samaria; Galilee.
- Rejection at Nazareth.
- Twelve chosen.
- Sermon on the Mount.
- Tours through Galilee; Parables and Miracles.
- Five thousand fed. The Bread of Life.
- Period of Opposition; Galilee, Judea and Perea (29-30 A.D.)
- The Great Confession; the Transfiguration.
- Departure from Galilee; the Seventy sent out.
- Lazarus raised; retirement to Perea.
- Return to Jerusalem; teachings on the way; Jericho, Zacchaeus; arrival at Bethany.
- The Final Week; Jerusalem (30 A.D.)
- Triumphal entry.
- Teaching and controversies in the Temple.
- Greeks at the feast; Discourse on the Last Days.
- The Passover; the Last Supper; Gethsemane.
- Arrest; examination; crucifixion; burial.
- Resurrection and Ascension (30 A.D.)
- Resurrection; appearances to the Disciples.
- Meetings with the Disciples in Galilee; forty days.
- The Ascension.
Article taken from A Guide to Bible Study by J. W. McGarvey (public domain).
More from Crosswalk
Joseph: Adoptive Faithful Father of Jesus Christ
Listen to the Story of Jesus Christ and See the Glory of God
Two Tombstones: The Story of the Samaritan Woman and Jesus Christ