- The caring and tender way Jesus interacts with the disciples in the upper room (Luke 22:14-23).
- How Jesus telling Peter that Peter will deny Him includes these reassuring words, "when you have turned again, strengthen your brothers" (Luke 22:32).
- Jesus showing compassion during his arrest by healing the guard’s ear (Luke 22:51).
- The manner in which Jesus bears the hatred and cruel treatment that has come upon Him as He stands before Pilate and Herod and is taken away and handled by the soldiers.
- Jesus' care and concern for the women who were mourning his imminent crucifixion (Luke 23:28-31).
- Jesus' interaction with the criminal who asked Jesus to remember him (Luke 23:43).
- Jesus’ words, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).
- How grateful I am for God's love, and what Jesus willingly did for me.
Powered by 4 is all about engaging God's Word and living it out--in community. So if it's encouragement you want or motivation you need, join the discussion on the P4 Blog--a place to weigh in on the daily scripture as well as share thoughts & questions.